Friday, August 31, 2007

"well, hes pretty special himself."


the other day at the hospital, we passed Britt's old room.
It was crazy, we were walking past her room with her.
It was so evident to me God's faithfulness and grace. I remember sitting in there, room 612 thinking," i know someday she'll be okay. but that seems so far away. "
and then she was in there, standing perfect on her feet, her legs fine, and her burns almost completely gone.
crazy.
and remembering being in a hospital bed, with an IV hooked up to my hand, and water pumping into my body.and not being able to keep anything down.
and God was there , and with Britt, and hes been with mom. ALWAYS faithful, showing me how little faith i have at times. I try to take care of things myself, when all i need to do is trust Him, because He has it all in His hands, all together.

Your steadfast love, O Lord, extends to the heavens, and your faithfulness to the clouds._ Psalm 36.5

5 comments:

keepsake|photography said...

an amasing God we have huh.
i {heart} my savior.

and you too.
i miss you. we so have to get together soon.

and read with a lisp.
HOLD MY LEGS.

Kara Alcantar said...

lithp
hold my legs.
come on ladies lets get movin here.
and one
two
and one
two.

Anonymous said...

grand post.
God is amazingly wonderful to me as well. time after time, He has been faithful plus some.

keepsake|photography said...

oop!! betsy expired! ah well. keep it moving girls!!

Anonymous said...

i just realized that we are both kara. so the second kara like this: "kara." is me. that is, kara from canada.