Wednesday, August 22, 2007

like the moona and the junea and the springa


Yesterday, in the O'Leary's pool, I was Ming-Ming the wonderpet and i saved, along with my colleague Tuck a baby crane and a baby dolphin. Mr. Swordfish also assisted us.
I was also Van Gogh, who created a masterpeice along with a small companion who had a habit of getting paint on my face,and on the silk seat cushions. Thankfully, our paint was washable.
I went home with cholorine in my hair paint on my face, and sunscreen smell.

Today I was Prunella or Tonto and i was the Lone Ranger's companion, who had lazer JFK sunglasses. The Lone Ranger and I ventured across the desert to get to CIRCLE K RANCH. It took two days, and we had to stop at the General Store a few times for mini vanilla wafers and milk.
My horse's name was Frederick.

the picture is what als's room looked like the day before we left.
scary, and a lack of other photos.

7 comments:

keepsake|photography said...

life's not the same without you.

(i just noticed that aly's mirror isn't centered over her bed. that bothers me.ACK!)

Anonymous said...

haha
lauren alyssa
80s party.

Anonymous said...

that's cause we had to move it lauryn. normally, it's exactly centered. this was an extraordinary case since there were (at times) four young ladies in a very small bedroom. it stretched us.


that post was kind of all over the place. i didn't really get it, but i liked it. it was creative.

Anonymous said...

haha! how is "tuck?"
mini vanilla wafers and milk are good traveling food.

Anonymous said...

Cute post.....80s party, seriously? Oh no! Unfortunately I have the hair for it. :)

overthinker said...

HILARIOUS.

but i was laughing because i relate. monday, wednesday, and fridays. emma and I have pretty amazing adventures. sometimes it is hard not to laugh at her, when she says things like: "here's when i marry the prince, and you hold my beautiful dress off the ground. tommorrow is your turn, but you can't marry the prince. you have to marry the beast." kids. gotta love them.

anyway i guess i should stop rambling on your blog...

Anonymous said...

haha! "i like to singa!"

wow. you guys are so scary the way our families... but yeah, we've mentioned that before.