Tuesday, October 23, 2007

with you. today.


Do not be deceived, God is not mocked. For whatever one sows that will he also reap. The one who sows to his own flesh will reap from the flesh corruption, but the one who sows to the spirit will from the spirit reap eternal life. And do not let us grow weary in doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
So
then, as we have the opportunity, let us do good to everyone, and especially to those who are of the household of faith.

_Galatians 7 thru 10
memorization.

7 comments:

karawarnock; said...

i do like galations.



are your legs tired? cause you've been running through my mind all day long.
HAHAHAHHAHAHA.

Anonymous said...

i just scraped my knee falling for you.
something like that.

karawarnock; said...

aren't you the tiger on the Frosted Flakes box? cause you look grrrreat!

keepsake|photography said...

haha. my mom just loooovvees those black nails.

kara! you need to come down here!!

kristina said...

I was looking at a light bulb today and it made me think of you and how you light up my world.

Anonymous said...

are you a parking ticket? cos youve got FINE written all over you.

Anonymous said...

you're like a dictionary, you add meaning to my life!