Wednesday, July 4, 2007

miss wiggin


Last nite we watched Miss Potter.
great movie.

It feels sort of like a lighter version on Finding Neverland (ricky.)

I dont know if I'm just biased because she is Beatrix Potter, and i love beatrix potter.
I grew up reading her books, i had animated films of Jemima Puddleduck and Peter Rabbit and i watched them more times than was probably good for me.
So it brought back a lot of memories. Asking Mom for bread, and milk, and blueberries for dinner, so i could be like Flopsy, Mopsy, and Cottontail.
It was great. I had dad read them to me so many times, over and over. I think my favorite was the one about the hedgehog. But i cant remember the storys name.
Go read some Beatrix Potter, because its great.

I'll probably get greif for this post.

4 days.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

it was a good post. it was all kara. i liked it. i just saw a preview for that movie and it looked good. i am not a huge renee fan. and i never read any of the books but i still would probably like it.

Anonymous said...

i won't give you grief. i liked beatrix potter as a kid too. only i never wanted to be like flopsy and all. haha.

i actually liked it too. it is reminiscent of finding neverland.

good call kars. :)

karawarnock; said...

TWO DAYS! .. until you come. then i have to wait a few more until i can see you!

Anonymous said...

I love peter rabbit...well, not peter, but his siblings, yes....and bread milk and bluberries still sound good

Anonymous said...

that is so cute.
in fact my mom is at blockbuster renting it as we speak!

weird. i'm sure i'll enjoi it.
especialy if it's like finding neverland. i adore that movie.