Tuesday, April 17, 2007

mario badescu.


favorite quotes. smile.

im impossible to forget, but im hard to remember. _elizabethtown

its been a very revealing ten seconds. _stranger than fiction

you have bewitched me, body and soul. and i love, i love, i love you. _pride and prejudice

you're kinda great claire. amazing, actually. _drew
oh, i dont need an ice cream cone._claire
its not an ice cream cone... whats an ice cream cone?_drew
you know, heres a little something to make you happy, something sweet that'll melt in five minutes. _claire
_elizabethtown

I can't help thinking that at some point someone is going to produce a piglet and we'll all have to chase it. _caroline bingley/pride and prejudice.

Have you ever seen an orchid; how it floats in the water, so delicate and beautiful? When a woman gets an orchid; it's, well she feels like she's floating on a cloud of infinite possibility... _the perfect man. hahahahahahaha.

As Harold took a bite of Bavarian sugar cookie, he finally felt as if everything was going to be ok. Sometimes, when we lose ourselves in fear and despair, in routine and constancy, in hopelessness and tragedy, we can thank God for Bavarian sugar cookies. And, fortunately, when there aren't any cookies, we can still find reassurance in a familiar hand on our skin, or a kind and loving gesture, or subtle encouragement, or a loving embrace, or an offer of comfort, not to mention hospital gurneys and nose plugs, an uneaten Danish, soft-spoken secrets, and Fender Stratocasters, and maybe the occasional piece of fiction. And we must remember that all these things, the nuances, the anomalies, the subtleties, which we assume only accessorize our days, are effective for a much larger and nobler cause. They are here to save our lives. I know the idea seems strange, but I also know that it just so happens to be true. And, so it was, a wristwatch saved Harold Crick. _stranger than fiction

Shake me up, Judy! _bleak house.

Gaston: This is the day your dreams come true.
Belle: What do you know about my dreams, Gaston?
Gaston: Plenty! Here, picture this... a rustic hunting lodge... my latest kill roasting on the fire... and my little wife, massaging my feet... while the little ones play on the floor with the dogs... we'll have six or seven.
Belle: Dogs?
Gaston: No, Belle! Strapping boys, like me!
Belle: Imagine that.
Gaston: And do you know who that little wife will be?
Belle: Let me think...
Gaston: You, Belle!
Belle: Gaston... I-I'm speechless... I really don't know what to say...
Gaston: Say you'll marry me!
Belle: I'm very sorry, Gaston... but... but I just don't deserve you! _beauty and the beast

Mr. Darcy: How are you this evening, my dear?
Elizabeth Bennet: Very well. Only, I wish you would not call me "my dear."
Mr. Darcy: Why?
Elizabeth Bennet: Because it's what my father calls my mother whenever he's cross about something.
Mr. Darcy: Well, what endearments am I allowed?
Elizabeth Bennet: Well, let me think..."Lizzie" for everyday, "my pearl" for Sundays, and "Goddess Divine," but only on special occasions.
Mr. Darcy: And what am I to call you when I'm cross? "Mrs. Darcy?"
Elizabeth Bennet: No, you may only call me "Mrs. Darcy" when you are completely, perfectly and incandescently happy.
Mr. Darcy: And how are you this evening... Mrs. Darcy? Mrs. Darcy... Mrs. Darcy... Mrs. Darcy.


i love these movies. especially beauty and the beast...
sigh.

15 comments:

Aly Sczebel said...

wow thats a lot of quotes. i like elizabethtown.

good quotes.

i want a kara post though. something from you. not movies.

Anonymous said...

bleh. the beauty and the beast quote...disturbs me.
but i love that movie!
and that stranger than fiction quote is the bomb.com

Anonymous said...

lauren you siad the bomb.com!
jhahahaha.

Aly Sczebel said...

THATS MINE.

BOMB.COM


i love it.

I HATE the last pride and prejudice .

Anonymous said...

disney's beauty and the beast. what a classic. most guys i know even like that movie.

yeah, sorry kars but the last quote...
when i saw it in theaters, i kept thinking "no way will he say it agian. NO WAY!!" my friends and i nearly burst from the suppressed laughter.

but i love jane austen, so it's all good...haha.

Anonymous said...

i like that quote kars.;)

um, and aly...kara ALWAYS uses that quote. that's why i used it. to make her feal good.
haha!

bomb.com

Anonymous said...

oh yeah...

ARE YOU JUST GOING TO FORGET US??
we need new posts too...:whimper:

us poor pathetic xangans.

we're not "real bloggers" but...
what are we exactly if we aren't bloggers?

Anonymous said...

My family loves that quote at the end of P&P! We think its so sweet!

Anonymous said...

, we finally found something kara and aly disagree on appearantly: Pride and Prejudice!

Anonymous said...

i think ill edit the last p and p quote.
haha
make it one time.

karawarnock; said...

oh pride and prejudice.
but i have to agree, i don't like the last one.

Aly Sczebel said...

beautiful dear. you need a new post.

Aly Sczebel said...

really, really.

Anonymous said...

im trying.

Anonymous said...

and again. Beauty and the Beast is Elise and i's favorite Disney movie. we pretty much want to be Belle. i actually thought that one summer i'd go and audition at Disney World to be Belle. and i still might.